HOTELS USED : BELOW RATES ARE NET & NON COMMISSIONABLE
Validity: Till 30th September 2021
Call Us For Any Query : 8585997177 | 9911061103
|No of Person |
( Cost per person )
|Extra Adult / Child with extra bed||5450||7900||9100||9400|
|Child ( 5 to 11 yrs ) without extra bed||4450||6900||8000||8200|
|Child between 2 to 5 yrs||2050||2050||2050||2050|
|Dinner Supplement Cost Per Person||2200||2400||4250||4250|
|Deluxe||Aparupa / Mainak / The Pearl||Gold India Beach Resort / Radhakrishna|
|Super Deluxe||Haywhizz / Aries Grand / Sea Escape||Haywhizz Island Beach Resort / Havelock Country Home / HHBR|
|Superior||Sr Castle / J Hotel / Shompen / North Reef / Sea Hills||Havelock Island Beach Resort|
|Premium||Peerless Resort / Silver Spring||Tsg Blue / Sands Marina|
Package Cost Includes
Day Wise Itinerary :
Day 1 : Arrival – Corbyn’s Cove Beach & Light & Sound Show
Arrival at Port Blair and transfer to hotel. After lunch visit to Corbyn’s Cove Beach, The coconut-palm fringed beach, 3 kilometers away town is ideal for swimming and sun-basking. Then visit to Marina Park, few minutes walking from Cellular Jail. In evening witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 2 : Port Blair – Havelock – Radhanagar Beach
After breakfast departure by inter-island cruise to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair). Enjoy your afternoon at the World Famous “Radha Nagar Beach” (Beach number 7) at Havelock. The most popular beach named as “Best Beach in Asia – by Time in 2004”. Fine white sand, turquoise blue waters and a lot of peace and serenity are the hallmark of this beautiful landmass. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 03 : Excurtion to kalapathar Beach / Havelock Island
After breakfast proceed for Kala Pathar Beach which is a long stretch of white silky sand with big black rocks beside the blue sea and it is situated on one corner of Havelock Island. The beach gets its name from the surrounding village, which is Kalapathar Village and the black rocks (known as Kalapathar in Hindi) that adorn the coastline here. Silvery sand and aqua green waters make the place exotic and exquisite and make this beach a great place to relax. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 4 : Havelock – Port Blair
After breakfast check out from hotel. Spend the day as leisure day. Additional activities such as Scuba Diving, Sea Walk and Snorkeling can be done on this day. In evening back to Port Blair by Cruise. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 05 : Departure (Check out time 0800 hrs)
Transfer to Airport and Departure with unlimited memories…
End of Tour
The Tour Cost Does Not include :
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- If Govt Cruise is not issued due to availability then Pvt Cruise will be issued on fare difference.
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Any extra excursion or sightseeing apart from suggested tour itinerary.
- Activity charges, Scuba, Jet Ski, Snorkeling etc., until and unless mentioned in the inclusions
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
Supplement Cost for Water Sports and Activities : Subject to weather Condition)
Note – The rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Snorkeling at North Bay ½ mask 1000/- per head
- Snorkeling at North Bay full mask 1500/- per head
- Snorkeling: 1200/- per head with floating device, equipment and guide (Elephant Beach)
- Dolphin Ride: glass bottom ride for ½ hrs 2500 /-per head
- Under Water Sea-walk – 3500/- per head
- Glass bottom boat: 500/- per head
- Scuba diving: 3500/- per head with Photo CD and Dive Certificate
- Jet Ski: 500/- per head
- Banana ride / Speed boat: 500/- per head
- Semi Sub Marine 1 hrs: 1900/- per head
Term & Conditions :
- All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Suvidha Travel reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Ferry sailing is subject to weather conditions. Alternate arrangements will be made in case sailing does not take place due to weather or payload restriction. However, Suvidha Travel will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to non-sailing of ferry and will be governed by our cancellation policy. The itinerary flow is subject to change.
- Rooms are subject to availability. In case the rooms are not available then similar category rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
- Check Inn time @ 09: 00 AM and Check out timing @ 08:00 AM
Important Facts for Traveler’s:
- Please carry original ID proof (Voter ID card/Pass-port/Driving License/etc.- No Pan Card allowed as ID proof) for security purpose & hotel policy.
- We need following for process your booking Guest Name & Contact Number. Naming List with gender & age.
- High season surcharge will be applicable for every booking on 15th Dec – 15th Jan during X-Mass & New Year & during Holi (as per date).
- In high season, no refund will be applicable within 30 days of the tours start date. (Normal cancellation policy will not be applicable on those dates.)
- For high season booking, 50% payment must be done in the time of confirmation & rest of the amount must be cleared 30 days before of the tour start date
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases , we will try our best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same