HOTELS USED : BELOW RATES ARE NET & NON COMMISSIONABLE
Rates Are Valid Till 30th September 2021
|No of Person||Deluxe||Super Deluxe||Superior||Premium|
|Extra Adult / Child with extra bed||7900||8900||10400||11900|
|Child ( 5 to 11 yrs ) without extra bed||6900||7900||9400||10400|
|Child between 2 to 5 yrs||2800||2800||2800||2800|
|Dinner Supplement Cost Per Person||2250||2950||4150||5500|
|Standard||Aparupa / Mainak / The Pearl||Gold India Beach Resort / Radhakrishna|
|Deluxe||Haywhizz / Aries Grand / Sea Escape||Haywhizz Island Beach Resort / Havelock Country Home / HHBR|
|Super Deluxe||Sr Castle / J Hotel / Shompen / North Reef / Sea Hills||Havelock Island Beach Resort|
|Superior||Peerless Resort / Silver Spring||Tsg Blue / Sands Marina|
Package Cost Includes
Day Wise Itinerary :
Day 1 : Arrival – Corbyn’s Cove Beach & Light & Sound Show – Cellular Jail
Arrival at Port Blair and transfer to hotel. After lunch visit to Corbyn’s Cove Beach, The coconut-palm fringed beach, 3 kilometers away town is ideal for swimming and sun-basking. Then visit to Marina Park, few minutes walking from Cellular Jail. In evening witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 2 : Port Blair – Havelock – Radhanagar Beach
After breakfast departure by inter-island cruise to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair). Enjoy your afternoon at the World Famous “Radha Nagar Beach” (Beach number 7) at Havelock. The most popular beach named as “Best Beach in Asia – by Time in 2004”. Fine white sand, turquoise blue waters and a lot of peace and serenity are the hallmark of this beautiful landmass. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 3 : Havelock – Kala Pathar Beach
After breakfast proceed for Kala Pathar Beach which is a long stretch of white silky sand with big black rocks beside the blue sea and it is situated on one corner of Havelock Island. The beach gets its name from the surrounding village, which is Kalapathar Village and the black rocks (known as Kalapathar in Hindi) that adorn the coastline here. Silvery sand and aqua green waters make the place exotic and exquisite and make this beach a great place to relax. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 4 : Havelock – Port Blair
After breakfast check out from hotel. Spend the day as leisure day. Additional activities such as Scuba Diving, Sea Walk and Snorkeling can be done on this day. In evening back to Port Blair by Cruise. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 5 : Port Blair – Ross Island – North Bay (Coral Island) – Port Blair
After breakfast start for a full-day excursion to North Bay (Coral Island) to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. You can enjoy glass bottom boat ride, snorkeling and other water sports activities like Jet Ski Ride, Sea walk etc (Optional). Next visit to Ross Island from where the British governed the entire Andaman & Nicobar Islands, prior to India’s Independence. There is also a cemetery and a small museum managed by the Indian Navy. This Island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 6 : Departure
After breakfast transfer to Airport with a sweet memory of Andaman.
Return home with memories of a wonderful holiday.
End of Tour
The Tour Cost Does Not Include :
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Additional Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Guide at Cellular Jail and Ross Island will cost extra.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
- Activity charges, Scuba, Jet Ski, Snorkeling etc., until and unless mentioned in the inclusions
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like – landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Camera Fee ( Still or Movie)
Supplement Cost for Water Sports and Activities : Subject to weather Condition)
Note – The rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Snorkeling at North Bay ½ mask 1000/- per head
- Snorkeling at North Bay full mask 1500/- per head
- Snorkeling: 1200/- per head with floating device, equipment and guide (Elephant Beach)
- Dolphin Ride: glass bottom ride for ½ hrs 2500 /-per head
- Under Water Sea-walk – 3500/- per head
- Glass bottom boat: 500/- per head
- Scuba diving: 3500/- per head with Photo CD and Dive Certificate
- Jet Ski: 500/- per head
- Banana ride / Speed boat: 500/- per head
- Semi Sub Marine 1 hrs: 1900/- per head
Important Facts For Traveler’s :
- Please carry original ID proof (Voter ID card/Pass-port/Driving License/etc.- No Pan Card allowed as ID proof) for security purpose & hotel policy.
- We need following for process your booking Guest Name & Contact Number. Naming List with gender & age.
- High season surcharge will be applicable for every booking on 29th Sep – 10th Oct during Durga Puja & Diwali, 15th Dec – 15th Jan during X-Mass & New Year & during Holi (as per date).
- In high season, no refund will be applicable within 30 days of the tours start date. (Normal cancellation policy will not be applicable on those dates.)
- For high season booking, 50% payment must be done in the time of confirmation & rest of the amount must be cleared 30 days before of the tour start date