HOTELS USED : BELOW RATES ARE NET & NON COMMISSIONABLE
Rates are Valid till 30th September 2021
Call Us For Any Query : 8585997177 | 9911061103
|No of Person||Deluxe||Super Deluxe||Superior||Premium|
|Extra Adult / Child with extra bed||7120||8750||9950||10150|
|Child ( 5 to 11 yrs ) without extra bed||6320||7900||8900||9000|
|Child between 2 to 5 yrs||3000||3000||3000||3000|
|Dinner Supplement Cost Per Person||1800||2200||2850||4400|
|Deluxe||Aparupa / Mainak / The Pearl||Gold India Beach Resort / Radhakrishna||Neil Banjara / Sarthak Residency / Save Green|
|Super Deluxe||Haywhizz / Aries Grand / Sea Escape||Haywhizz Island Beach Resort / Havelock Country Home / HHBR||Nk Resort / Coral Garden|
|Superior||Sr Castle / J Hotel / Shompen / North Reef / Sea Hills||Havelock Island Beach Resort||Pearl Park|
|Premium||Peerless Resort / Silver Spring||Tsg Blue / Sands Marina||Tsg Neil / Aqua Hotel & Resort|
Package Cost Includes
Day Wise Itinerary :
Day 1 : Arrival – Corbyn’s Cove Beach & Light & Sound Show
Arrival at Port Blair and transfer to hotel. After lunch visit to Corbyn’s Cove Beach, The coconut-palm fringed beach, 3 kilometers away town is ideal for swimming and sun-basking. Then visit to Marina Park, few minutes walking from Cellular Jail. In evening witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 2 : Port Blair – Havelock – Radhanagar Beach
After breakfast departure by inter-island cruise to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair). Havelock is a picturesque natural paradise with beautiful white sandy beaches, rich coral reefs and lush green forest. It is one of the populated islands in the Andaman group with an area of 113 sq. km. and is located 39 km of north-east of Port Blair.. Arrive at Havelock Jetty & transfer to the hotel. After lunch start to visit the World Famous “Radha Nagar Beach” (Beach number 7) at Havelock. The most popular beach named as “Best Beach in Asia – by Time in 2004”. Fine white sand, turquoise blue waters and a lot of peace and serenity are the hallmark of this beautiful landmass. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 3 : Havelock – Kala Pathar Beach – Neil Island
After breakfast proceed for Kala Pathar Beach which is a long stretch of white silky sand with big black rocks beside the blue sea and it is situated on one corner of Havelock Island. The beach gets its name from the surrounding village, which is Kalapathar Village and the black rocks (known as Kalapathar in Hindi) that adorn the coastline here. Silvery sand and aqua green waters make the place exotic and exquisite and make this beach a great place to relax.After that sail for Neil Island by Boat. Neil is a tiny but beautiful Island located 37 km to the south of the Andaman Islands with unexplored coral reefs, brilliant bio-diversity, white sandy beaches and tropical forest and vegetation. Overnight stay at Neil Island.
Day 4 : Neil – Sightseeing – Port Blair
Check out from hotel after breakfast & proceed for sightseeing of this lush green Island is known for its plantations and tropical forests. Pristine sandy beaches at Bharatpur and Lakshmanpur are some of the best beaches to explore. The breathtaking view of sea and the lush greeneries in the Island is really rejuvenating and enjoyable for enthusiastic travelers. Visit Lakshmanpur beach, where you can see a natural bridge formation. Later visit Bharatpur beach, ideal for snorkeling and glass bottom boat rides. Then visit to Natural Bridge. Return to Port Blair by boat. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 5 : Departure
After breakfast transfer to Airport with a sweet memory of Andaman.
The Tour Cost Does Not Include :
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- If Govt Cruise is not issued due to availability then Pvt Cruise will be issued on fare difference.
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Any extra excursion or sightseeing apart from suggested tour itinerary.
- Activity charges, Scuba, Jet Ski, Snorkeling etc., until and unless mentioned in the inclusions
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
Term & Conditions :
- All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Suvidha Travel reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Ferry sailing is subject to weather conditions. Alternate arrangements will be made in case sailing does not take place due to weather or payload restriction. However, Suvidha Travel will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to non-sailing of ferry and will be governed by our cancellation policy. The itinerary flow is subject to change.
- Rooms are subject to availability. In case the rooms are not available then similar category rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
- Check Inn time @ 09: 00 AM and Check out timing @ 08:00 AM